Many people tend to assume that Office 365 can be summed up in cloud-based office services alone, yet Office 365 actually encompasses a diverse range of services.
Renowned desktop based office services are still an inseparable part of the package, but Office 365 comprises of many more capabilities that empower employee productivity and ongoing output such as:
- Full Exchange services, a range of SharePoint capabilities for site building, work process management and document management.
- OneDrive services -that provide one terabyte storage capabilities for every enterprise user, as well as access and information sharing capabilities on any device anywhere.
- Instant messaging and video conferencing service through Skype for business,
- Social media network support through YAMMER
- Many additional tools like Project, Visio and more…
The uniqueness of this package, from an organizational user perspective lies in the productivity and transparency. The ability to consume any one of these services from any device anywhere, in any business environment is reached simply and in a user-friendly way, typical of Microsoft solutions as always. It is no surprise that global research giant Gartner positioned these solutions in the leading square of their relevant magic quadrant.
We-Ankor has a distinct advantage in implementing these solutions due to the vast experience gained through diverse projects in different organizations and industries. Over 25 years of knowledge and professionalism enabled We-Ankor to deliver fast deployment, rapidly overcome breakdowns and seamlessly integrate the system with existing enterprise solutions.