Identity management, access and security
Microsoft’s Active Directory, the core network management infrastructure in most organizations, incorporates identity management, access and security. A sound Active Directory infrastructure serves as a robust basis for other enterprise IT systems that integrate and rely on its services, such as; Exchange, System Center Configuration Manager and others.
We-Ankor is a certified Microsoft partner with a team of support engineers that specialize in Microsoft infrastructures and data security. All of We-Ankor’s team members own the most essential up-to-date certifications as well as these global Microsoft certifications:
MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
MCITP (Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional)
We-Ankor has a lot of experience in planning, setup, migration, that is, transitions from one platform or system to another as well as infrastructural changes, servers, software, systems, databases and more.
We-Ankor’s significant fields of expertise include:
- Cross-forest Migration – from one or more Active Directory Forests to a new or existing one, using Microsoft’s tools and third-party tools, such as Quest Software
- Active Directory setup and upgrades - planning and setting up new Active Directory infrastructures, and upgrading existing ones
- Active Directory Certificate Services - planning, setup and infrastructure management of identity such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), based on Active Directory Certificate Services
- Single Sign On (SSO) – planning, setup and SSO solutions management that enable systems to connect by entering a one-time user’s account information and automated interfacing systems securely
- Consulting, training and monitoring - Providing advice and guidance on Active Directory issues, including Active Directory Forest Design / Domain Group Policies and management practices. Monitoring services are also provided for testing environmental health (Health Check) based on Microsoft Best Practices.