The continual and unstoppable growth of information, in volume and diversity, pose multiple meaningful business challenges on the enterprise. Enterprises are becoming more and more dependent on the information surrounding them, and as the penetration of mobile, Internet, social media networks and all things digital deepen, so to our dependence on information. As a result, enterprises need to deal with a new era, an era of Big Data.
We are not talking about another buzz word, rather a real possibility for organizations to collect, manage, store and assess vast amounts of data from a new and wide range of sources, in real time. In the process, enterprises can produce business insights that immensely improve their competitive edge.
During the last few years, We-Ankor gained a great deal of experience in Big Data; from the ability to assess enterprise needs, to choosing and applying the right technologies. We-Ankor’s distinct advantage in Big Data projects is the company’s vast in-depth knowledge in infrastructures and enterprise IT, leveraging a strong business edge for enterprises.
We-Ankor works with a network of strategic partners including;
- Partnership with IBM 's software division into the world of Big Data Analytics
- Partnership with MapR that offers Hadoop infrastructures specifically for enterprises
- Partnership with Elastic, that offers the most advanced infrastructure for in-built structured and unstructured configuration of Big Data
- Exclusive representation of Talend, a supplier of ETL infrastructures based on open source to move data from different sources into a Big Data tool
- Exclusive representation of SQream that offers analytical data based on columns which takes advantage of the graphics acceleration card’s processing power
- Representation of the operating Big Data database of DATASTAX