As opposed to written information, digital data exists in different shapes, that only experts know how to detect its tracks.
We Ankor offers its customers a comprehensive solution that covers the successful implementation of technologies and methodologies for computer forensics, analysis and tracking computer activities, in a bid to obtain possible legal evidence, investigator training etc.,
We-Ankor represents Guidance - the world leader in computer forensics, and its EnCase products. The company also offers disc copying and writing blockages developed by Tableau.
Guidance’s computer forensics solutions are considered the leading ones in the world and most of the law enforcement bodies in the world work with them.
Amongst the most popular events subject today to in-depth investigations:
- Operational investigations
- Data leakages
- Misuse of organizations’ resources
- Failure to comply with internal procedures
- Digital harassment
- Viruses and hostile codes
Professional execution of computer forensics will ensure that:
- After finding the desired information, no harm will come
- No damage has been inflicted on tested IT systems
- The tested systems will experience minimum downtime (if at all)
- The information will be legally admissible if it goes to court