The transfer of an organization’s production IT infrastructure to the cloud is a move that usually raises many concerns amongst management and rightly so. Nevertheless, since the We Ankor team delivered countless deployments to date, we’re talking about a seamless and secure operation handled by We Ankor’s trusted team.
We Ankor’s solution includes partial or a full transfer of the enterprises’ IT servers to the cloud. The systems will be shifted to the cloud without redoing the setup, and will be configured transparently for the users and administrator. The central site will be directly linked to the cloud infrastructure using dedicated 100M communication lines.
The shift to the We Ankor cloud provides advanced information system availability, significant savings in software / hardware purchases including: servers, central storage, backup, Microsoft licensing, VMWARE licensing, and additionally, significant savings in data security services, communication lines and Internet infrastructure.
The cloud solution includes a backup site, saving the construction of an IR system backup site. The shift to cloud also enables the organization to focus on its core activities, business processes and applicable services.
Major benefits of shifting to We-Ankor’s cloud solution
- The move to the cloud is transparent from the user perspective, there are no changes in the way the end-users works
- The IT systems move to the cloud without reinstalling them again
- A local network user-experience while ensuring split client access to the facility
- A built-in backup site at no additional charge for the customer
- Maximum information availability - all information in the cloud can be rapidly recovered
- Commitment to systems availability including a financial compensation arrangement
- Full management of data backup and recovery in the cloud by the supplier